Briquetting - Metal recycling
The company Therma FM, Ltd. is managing metal scrap recycling plant since 2005.
Recycling lines consists of:
- sorting of scrap metal (visual, RTG analyzer)
- crushers of long turnings
- briquetting machines
The current capacity of the lines allows us to serve multiple clients simultaneously while maintaining tight deadlines.
The advantage of metal scrap briquetting is obvious:
- a positive economic impact in terms of better handling of briquettes
- easier loading and unloading
- lower transport costs
- better handling in batches into the furnace
- reducing the amount of alloying elements in the batch
- less slag formation etc.
Briquetting of feedstock only takes place via hydraulic pressure (300 bar). Briquettes are made without any binder.
Crushing and briquetting
- own metal scrap or briquets
- In case it is a long chip,crushing is included.
- Material and size of metal scrap for crushing and briquetting by agreement.
Materials for crushing and briquetting (long turnings, short chips)
- Mix of steel shavings
- Single-steel chips (one sort of material)
- Cast iron chips
- Alloy and stainless steel materials
- Non-ferrous metals - Al, Cu
- Bronze and brass shavings
- Tyre wires
Long turnings crushing
Metal chips purchase
We buy scrap metal from machining - steel, cast iron and aluminum chips, small metal waste.
- CrMo steel (42CrMo4 and other quality of CrMo steel)
- Carbon steel chips (one sort of material)
- Cast iron chips and small residues (gray and ductile cast iron)
- other offered material
We sell briquettes from the above materials. Briquettes are of cylindrical shape and their sizes are:
- diameter 105 mm, length 100 mm, according to the material weight of about 4 kg
- diameter 120 mm, length 120 mm, according to the material weight of approx 6.5 kg
We are able to manage transport or it could be provided by the supplier / purchaser.